KN95 Face Mask (20 Count)
- Approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles
- Two-strap design with reinforced attachment points to help provide secure seal
- Four-layer non-woven fabrics with electrostatic capture
- Cushioning nose foam and adjustable metal support
- Lightweight construction allows greater worker acceptance and increased wear time
- Equivalent protective status to N95 Learn More
Recommended Industry Use: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Food Processing and Safety, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil and Gas, Transportation
Care Instructions: Disposable product. Cleaning and reuse are not recommended.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. Particulate Respirators are designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles. This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. The respirator incorporates advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
Prices are subject to change due to changing freight and production costs